release:2018-02-08 16:39:54 publisher:ARTS coin_Global art digital asset trading platform-artschain.com
1.Chris Larsen, co-founder of Ruibo, is valued at $75 to $8 billion.
2.Ethereum co-founder Joseph Lubinys, a former Goldman Sachs executive who founded Consen Sys, a platform that helps companies issue tokens and provide advisory services, is valued at $1 to $5 billion.
3.CEO Zhao Changpeng, valued at $11-2 billion.
4.Winklevoss co-founder Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, the twins are valued at $9-1.1 billion.
5. Investor Matthew Mellon.His early investment in XRP is now valued at $9-1 billion.
6.Coinbase's CEO:Brian Armstrong, valued at $9-10 billion.
7. Matthew Roszak, co-founder of Capital Capital, is valued at $9-1 billion.
8. Anthony Di Iorio, co-founder of ethereum and founder of Jaxx and Decentral, is valued at $75-10 million.
9. Brock Piercee, chairman of the Bitcoin Foundation, a pioneer in digital money, funds dozens of startups, including Mastercoin Coinbase and Ethereum, valued at $7 to $1 billion.
10. Galaxy Digital's CEO:Mike Novogratz, a former hedge fund manager who is a billionaire, now focuses on digital currency investments and is valued at $7 to $1 billion.
Source: Bitcoin Information Network